Tuesday 31 December 2013

The Seventh Day of Christmas

On the seventh Day Of Christmas...

My friend gave to me, little miss muffet! 

I'm not sure if this is little miss muffet... "is she Virginia?" ...she certainly looks the part with her pretty mop cap!  I can just see her with a bowl and spoon sitting on a tuffet eating her curds and whey.  She is so pretty, I love the stripes on her legs and dress AND her dress is completely separate to her which is astounding because it is incredibly tiny and I didn't even think things could be made so small.  I am just amazed at the time and effort Virginia must have put into making these gifts for me and I feel truly privileged to own them.  This is turning out to be the best Christmas ever!


Here she is next to a very small tangerine.


Back view.

Close up... isn't she pretty.



Don't forget to pop to Virginia's blog to see what gifts she has unwrapped over the last seven days.
See you tomorrow!

Gillx

5 comments:

  1. Little Miss Muffet............or even Jack and Jill with the other tiny boy doll....the choice is your Gill xxxxxx (glad you like her)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Jack and Jill I did think of nursery rhymes when I saw him... I do love everything, I've had such lovely surprises thank you so much :) and
      Happy New Year! wishing you all the best for 2014 big hugs xxx

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain. Great doll. Happy New Year 2014.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Marta, lovely to see you here, hope 2014 brings you wonderful things.
      Gill xx

      Delete
  3. She's so cute.
    Happy 2014!
    Faby

    ReplyDelete