Thursday 26 December 2013

Second day of Christmas

On the Second Day Of Christmas...

My friend gave to me, not one, not two, but three pairs of teeny, tiny bootees!! Yay!!

Thank you Virginia... you know I LOVE these so, so much...  I always mention how cute they are and now I have my very own and more than that I have THREE pairs!!! WOO! 

I don't know how she does it but the stitches are so small and I love the white ones with the pink trim.  I also love the bows, how does she tie them so small?  Must be an inside fairy job!!! ;)

Here they are with yesterdays gift.

So very tiny!

I put a pen in the pic so you can see just how small they are.


I just love them!!
To see what gifts Virginia has opened up why not visit her and follow her blog.  Don't forget to leave a msg to let her know you paid a visit.


See you all again tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. No faries Gill, just lots of patience and a little bit of magic...well maybe not magic, more like lots of practice xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These gifts are wonderful.
    Greetings, Faby

    ReplyDelete