Tuesday 6 February 2018

Twin Carriage Pram and Modern Pram



Hello mini friends,

As always I have been quite busy but I have managed to make two new minis somewhere in between the crazyness of life, even if I am a little late in showing you them.  

The first is a twin version of the Balmoral style carriage pram I make.  I was asked by a lovely customer if I could create a twin version, as I had wanted to do this for some time I decided I would craft it for her.
The pram has the usual features of being fully lined and gently padded inside with collapsible hoods and a removable apron.  I may one day bring out some twin carriage pram kits but it won’t be this year since I have so many other things on the go but the good news is I do have some single carriage pram kits in stock (and more almost ready) and these are available in my shop, just click this link: http://www.teenytinythings.co.uk/item.php?name=411

Here are some pictures of the twin pram...

Dollshouse Miniature Twin Pram

Dollshouse Miniature Twin Pram

Dollshouse Miniature Twin Pram

Dollshouse Miniature Twin Pram

Dollshouse Miniature Twin Pram

 
I also created a very modern style pram that was a sort of cross between an Egg pushchair (frame) with a Venicci style body.  This pram required an entirely new pattern and took quite a lot of time to get the apron to sit just right. 

This picture shows you the amount of tiny adjustments I made to each pattern before finally perfecting it.




I created bigger back wheels to compliment the smaller front ones as I wanted this pram to look really modern and I think this had the desired effect.  I intend to make some single pushchairs using this frame and sell them in my shop very soon. 

Here are some pictures.

Dolls house miniature pram

Dolls house miniature pram

Dolls house miniature pram

Dolls house miniature pram

Dolls house miniature pram


Well that’s all for now.  I am attending university at the moment and along with all those other things that us busy woman have to juggle so it does not leave me much time for crafting but I expect I’ll be back in full mini swing later in the year and if I'm honest, I can't wait! :)

Big mini hugs,
Gill x

9 comments:

  1. Your mini twin pram looks like a twin of the 1:1 Real Thing! WOW!
    and I like the more modern one as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth, that is lovely of you to say. :)

      Delete
  2. Je préfère la forme du landau double, quel merveilleux travail !
    Mais, je dois reconnaitre que le landau moderne est parfaitement réalisé.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Gill,
    These are beautiful. I am in love with the twin pram.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww hello there Giac, thank you, your words have made my day :)
      Big hug
      Gill

      Delete
  4. Je me suis posée la question sur le landau jumeaux, échelle 1 ou bien 1/12eme. Il est juste parfait!!!!
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post.
    have a great day.

    https://scienceleisure.blogspot.com/2018/04/fishing-of-fresh-water-fish-of-usa.html

    ReplyDelete