Wednesday 25 July 2012

Hard at work


Well I’ve not forgotten all my lovely mini friends on here I’ve just been run off my feet so sadly I’ve just had no time to update at all.  I’m at the moment working on so many orders I can hardly keep up, I’ve got four pushchairs, a cot, a highchair, rocker, several dolls and a mosses basket in the make along with a lovely new nursery set that I’m sure you will all love.  I am cheating a little bit though because to break up the day I’ve been putting some finishing touches to my thatch cottage so hopefully it will be completed soon and I can let you in for a visit.  Sorry no pictures today because I’ve just not had any time but I will promise I’ll pop up a few new pictures over weekend.
Big mini hugs to you all
Gill xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Spain: I'm looking forward to seeing your new creations. Sure your house is lovely straw. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete