Monday, 25 June 2012

Back to it...


H
Hello mini lovers.  I’ve had a little holiday, about ten days while my other half was off work so I’ve been power kiting, bike riding, took my grandchild to Thomas land, went the cinema, been to a water sports event where the other half did kayaking, been for meals out and generally watched movies, played games and had a very fun filled week!  Now it’s back to the grind lol and I’ve been working on a Victorian perambulator, the research has been immense and I’ve now come up with something that I think can hold its own out there in the world of miniatures.  This perambulator will have flat metal chasses, a metal and wooden handle, a padded, part quilted inertia and lined, moving hood with hinged arm.  I’m most of the way there, just need to work on a few sizing issues and then paint a few parts and finally fix it together.   Pix up as soon as the hard work has ended. 

5 comments:

  1. je suis impatiente de voir la prochaine merveille que vous allez nous concocter
    !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, its always nice to know that people take an interest in my minis :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. can;t wait to see it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing your new pram. Your work is fantastic.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: welcome back. I hope you've enjoyed your holidays. I'm looking forward to seeing your new creations. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete